|Dimensions||25.4 × 15.24 × 15.24 in|
Black Stone Cherry, Campfire Country, Chocolate Dream Mint, Dream Mint, Fresh Peach, Italian Cappuccino, Lavender, Northern Pines, Patchouli, Sandalwood Musk, Top Grain Leather, Vanilla Tobacco Pipe, Wild Current Sandalwood
Basic Beginner Soy Wax Candle Making Kit
Makes 1 Candle with 55-60 hour burn time
Shorten the learning curve by working with your chandler who will provide step by step instruction and guidance. This candle kit also makes a great gift for someone who might need a little creativity in their life. Prior to discovering Soy Wax candles, I would never burn candles because they were made of petroleum wax and I was afraid of the black soot it caused and what it might be doing to my health. Then I discovered Soy Wax! Natural waxes is where it’s at! Now I burn candles in containers and feel more safe about my environment and my health burning a natural wax. I really enjoy making candles and I want to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
This kit includes:
- US Farmed Soy Wax – pre-measured for this container.
- Fragrance – pre-measured for amount of wax, contains essential oils.
- Labels – Warning sticker for the bottom of the jar, label for front of jar.
- Wick – pre-tabbed and chosen for this jar.
- Wick Stickers – includes one plus one extra.
- Wick Centering Stick – helps to center your wick as it cools.
- Candle Jar – reusable straight glass jar. Collect 4-6 and have a set for drinking glasses.
- ECO Candle Cover – no more filling the landfills with candle tops.
What you will need:
- Double boiler of some sort (here are some options):
- you can use two pans and transfer the wax into a container with a pouring spout.
- or a pan and a 2 cup measuring glass container with spout.
- or purchase the pouring pot below.
- Paper towels – just one or two to wipe out the left over soy wax on the spoon and melting container.
After your purchase of the candle kit, you will receive the following:
- a digital, printable instructional guide
- an unlisted instructional YouTube video
The instructional YouTube video includes directions to make the candle without a thermometer. Also, no color dye will be included in this candle kit.
This candle is ECO friendly, produces little to no soot (provided the candle is burned correctly) reusable container and ECO paper cover. There are a variety of scents to choose from. The free class is approximately 1-2 hours long and perfect for anyone wanting to make soy candles to give as gifts, start their own business or simply make for themselves.
These instructions are to create ONE candle. If you purchased more than one candle kit, do not combine the kits. They have to be made independently using these instructions!