So glad you’re here!
To quote a recent author, Meik Wiking, from the book called “The Little Book of Hygge“; “hygge is about an atmosphere and an experience, rather than about things. It’s about being with the people we love. A feeling at home. A feeling that we are safe, that we are shielded from the world and allow ourselves to let our guard down. You may be having an endless conversation about the small or big things in life-or just be comfortable in each other’s silent company-or simply just be by yourself enjoying a cup of tea.”
Blog Posts You Might Find Interesting
- The Best Face Exercises For Getting Rid of an Unwanted Double Chin June 29, 2020
- Try this ancient practice to promote mindfulness, clarity, and relaxation. May 2, 2020
- Eckhart Tolle in times of COVID-19 March 28, 2020
- DIY Lotion Stick – Lavender, Clove and Lemon March 1, 2020
- DIY Peppermint Liquid Hand Soap January 13, 2020